Annual Carbon Budget of City Council!!On Tuesday 16th July the Neighbourhoods Scrutiny Committee is "scheduled"* to examine the next City Council Annual Carbon Budget. MCFly is organising at pre-meeting at Friends Meeting House from 12.45pm. More details to follow * Last year's was delayed.
Latest Manchester Climate Monthly!
Follow us on Twitter
- Cartoon: Pentagon plans for mass dissent, #pentagon, #police state, #climate change
- Event Report: North West Sustainable Business Quarterly, June 2013
- Stockport event: “Reducing Household Energy: Together We Can!” Sat 22nd June #climate #energy
- Crosspost: “Mapping Results” growing #food in #Trafford #kindling #technology #opendata #manchester
- Greater #Manchester “Strategy” #consultation #rant
- #Manchester City Council Consultation report – extra questions…. #scrutiny
- Video: #Manchester City Council finance #scrutiny committee #consultation
- #Manchester #climate nuggets June 17th 2013
- academia Adaptation AGMA Aviation Biodiversity Book Review Campaign Update Climate Change Action Plan Democratic deficit education Energy Event reports Food Fun GM Climate Strategy humour inspire Interview Job Alert Manchester Airport Manchester City Council PMT print editions Something for the Weekend Transport Uncategorized Upcoming Events volunteer opportunity Weekly bulletins youtubes
Recent comments on t’blog
manchesterclimatemon… on Upcoming Event: #Manchester Ci… manchesterclimatemon… on Event Report: North West Susta… Patrick Sudlow on Event Report: North West Susta… Patrick Sudlow on Crosspost: “Mapping Resu… gpheby on Upcoming Event: #Manchester Ci…
TagsAction for Sustainable Living afsl Annual Stakeholder Conference Breathe Clean Air Group Bruntwood carbon coop carbon literacy Chorlton climate camp Communities and Neighbourhoods Oversight and Scrutiny Committee consultation cooler projects cycling Dave Bishop Didsbury Dinners Ecocities ecological modernisation Economy Scrutiny Committee Elections aren't difficult Environment Commission Friends of the Earth Green Deal John Broderick Kevin Anderson Kindling Trust Land Army Laurence Menhinick Madlab Manchester Evening News Manchester Friends of the Earth meetings MMU movement-building Neighbourhoods Scrutiny Committee Nigel Murphy permaculture Richard Leese Solar Panels steady-state economics steady-state manchester steady state economy Steering Group Sustainable Consumption Institute Trafford Tyndall Centre
Manchester Climate Monthly is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 58,030 hits
Tag Archives: CLES
Attention Conservation Notice: detailed account of “Transformational Economics” fringe meeting at the Labour Party Conference. Random observations, blow-by-blow account and some observations for how it it could have gone better. In the ornate (1) “Directors’ Lounge” at the Palace Hotel, … Continue reading
In a day full of words and assertions, the single most important question was not asked until fifteen minutes after the scheduled end-time. Half the delegates had already left. They missed nothing, however, because neither of the panelists, nor indeed … Continue reading
Attention Conservation Notice: First the two ironies, then some barely-controlled vitriol, about the cities@manchester event held tonight. Of interest primarily to people who were there, or who like to watch bridges burn to their foundations and then watch the foundations … Continue reading
MCFly asked Ruth Rosselson to explain a recent event called “Citycamp Manchester.” Citycamp Manchester took place on 14th and 15th October at the Friends Meeting House. With the very broad theme of “making Manchester a more sustainable and resilient city”, … Continue reading