Annual Carbon Budget of City Council!!On Tuesday 16th July the Neighbourhoods Scrutiny Committee is "scheduled"* to examine the next City Council Annual Carbon Budget. MCFly is organising at pre-meeting at Friends Meeting House from 12.45pm. More details to follow * Last year's was delayed.
Latest Manchester Climate Monthly!
Follow us on Twitter
- Monthly Journal Overview June 2013 #Manchester #climate
- Cartoon: Pentagon plans for mass dissent, #pentagon, #police state, #climate change
- Event Report: North West Sustainable Business Quarterly, June 2013
- Stockport event: “Reducing Household Energy: Together We Can!” Sat 22nd June #climate #energy
- Crosspost: “Mapping Results” growing #food in #Trafford #kindling #technology #opendata #manchester
- Greater #Manchester “Strategy” #consultation #rant
- #Manchester City Council Consultation report – extra questions…. #scrutiny
- Video: #Manchester City Council finance #scrutiny committee #consultation
- academia Adaptation AGMA Aviation Biodiversity Book Review Campaign Update Climate Change Action Plan Democratic deficit education Energy Event reports Food Fun GM Climate Strategy humour inspire Interview Job Alert Manchester Airport Manchester City Council PMT print editions Something for the Weekend Transport Uncategorized Upcoming Events volunteer opportunity Weekly bulletins youtubes
Recent comments on t’blog
manchesterclimatemon… on Upcoming Event: #Manchester Ci… manchesterclimatemon… on Event Report: North West Susta… Patrick Sudlow on Event Report: North West Susta… Patrick Sudlow on Crosspost: “Mapping Resu… gpheby on Upcoming Event: #Manchester Ci…
TagsAction for Sustainable Living afsl Annual Stakeholder Conference Breathe Clean Air Group Bruntwood carbon coop carbon literacy Chorlton climate camp Communities and Neighbourhoods Oversight and Scrutiny Committee consultation cooler projects cycling Dave Bishop Didsbury Dinners Ecocities ecological modernisation Economy Scrutiny Committee Elections aren't difficult Environment Commission Friends of the Earth Green Deal John Broderick Kevin Anderson Kindling Trust Land Army Laurence Menhinick Madlab Manchester Evening News Manchester Friends of the Earth meetings MMU movement-building Neighbourhoods Scrutiny Committee Nigel Murphy permaculture Richard Leese Solar Panels steady-state economics steady-state manchester steady state economy Steering Group Sustainable Consumption Institute Trafford Tyndall Centre
Manchester Climate Monthly is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 58,097 hits
Tag Archives: Final Demand
After bitterly-fought contests in which mud was slung and babies were kissed … No, but seriously; Manchester Friends of the Earth held its Annual General Meeting and Christmas Social tonight. No mud was slung, nor babies kissed. The event was … Continue reading
MCFly invited Ali Abbas of Friends of the Earth Manchester to tell us about FoE’s “Final Demand” campaign. The Big Six energy companies have a lot to answer for. Public anger has been growing as record prices, with average annual … Continue reading