The MCFly editors are meeting next Sunday. We are looking back on the last 6 months of MCFly (we started up online in October 2011, and in print in January). We are also looking forward to the next 18 months. We would be very very grateful if you would spend some time answering any or all of the following questions with as much brutal honesty as you like
1) What has gone well?
2) What has not gone well?
3) What do you wish we’d done differently?
4) What do you think we should do next?
5) what should we do more of?
6) What should we do less of?
7) What should we start doing?
8) What should we stop doing?
9) Anything else you’d like to say.
and send answers to email@example.com.
Anonymity if you trust us not to be petty and vindictive
We will cut and paste all the answers we receive, without looking at the content, into a document that we then print off on the Sunday. Given the volume of emails we get, we don’t remember from minute to minute, let alone week to week.
Anonymity if you don’t trust us…
Alternatively, you could send it to a friend to forward it on to firstname.lastname@example.org with “anonymous feedback” in the header,