Maybe the Steering Group could go along. Only need five minutes. Just sayin’.
So, what has your group achieved?
Free workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation for climate community groups, Sat 26th April 2014, Manchester, Anthony Burgess Foundation.
The workshop aims to support your group to find appropriate tools and processes so you can:
· Better understand what works and what doesn’t;
· Generate data that will help you to create better reports for funders and other stakeholders;
· Get a chance to trial a range of resources that will enable your group to self-monitor and evaluate your activities;
· Inform your next steps in whatever project or initiative you are working in;
· Respond to those queries of ‘so what has your group actually achieved?’
These workshops will be fun, interactive days where you can meet people doing similar work to you. They are a central part of the Oxford-based knowledge exchange project called ‘Monitoring and Evaluation for Sustainable Communities’ (see URL below), in partnership with Low Carbon Communities Network and the Transition Network.
We are particularly keen to attract participants who can trial some of the tools and processes over the six months after the workshops. Taking part in this trial will mean you be asked to provide some feedback and reflection on your experiences. In exchange you will receive support and advice from the project team, as well as modest financial and material resources.
Workshops begin at 10am and finish at 5 pm. We can reimburse reasonable travel costs. All workshops and refreshments are free to enrolled participants, but advance booking is essential.
To register or for more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the project: http://www.geog.ox.ac.uk/research/technologies/projects/mesc/