Applications open for Campaign Lab 3
September 2, 2014 // By: Daniel Vockins
Calling all campaigners: applications for round three of the groundbreaking Campaign Lab programme open today. If you’re an economic, environmental or social justice activist fighting to change the system we want to hear from you.
- 6 month’s training in campaign strategy, leadership, community building and economics
- Expert coaches, brilliant speakers and a learning community of incredible campaigners from across the grassroots, NGO, faith group and trade union movement.
At its heart, Campaign Lab is about bringing people from all corners of the campaigning spectrum into one room to work together on the most fundamental challenges of today. How are we going to change the system together? What world do we want to bring about? How will we build power?
Countless campaigns, collaborations and new ideas have come off the back of the first two seasons, on themes as diverse as workers rights and fracking. Round three is going to set the bar even higher, with a focus on building the power of those most often excluded in the movement for a fairer and more sustainable society.
Who should apply?
- We’re looking for pairs of campaigners from any background interested in changing the system
- We want this to be a fully inclusive, participatory programme. All venues will be fully accessible and we’re particularly keen to get applications from black, African and ethnic minority candidates
- We’ve got scholarships available (especially for those outside of London) but ask for contributions from campaigners coming from larger organisations.
Places on the course are heavily oversubscribed; we typically receive over 100 applications for 24 places.
Deadline for applications is 17th September.
If you’d like to talk through any aspect of the course we’d love to speak with you. Find out more and apply at: http://campaignlab.org.uk