We’d like to invite you to the Carbon Co-op AGM on Thursday 21st May 2015. A chance to find out more about what we’ve achieved, have your say on the activities of your society and elect (or stand for) the Committee.
- 6.00-8.30pm, Thursday 25th May 2015
- at Mad Lab, 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester M4 1HN
The evening includes a chance to meet other members over refreshments then engage in small group discussions to explore different elements of Carbon Co-op’s work in more depth, with the formal AGM element of the evening running from 7.30pm-8.30pm.
All are welcome, only members can vote. Scroll down for key information.
JOIN THE CARBON CO-OP COMMITTEE
Carbon Co-op is an exciting, innovative and ambitious organisation with a small staff team, but it relies on the time, enthusiasm and commitment of its volunteer committee members and we encourage members to consider standing for election at the AGM. We are especially looking for people with Human Resources or Health and Safety experience (formal training is available for both roles).
You can read more details and find a nomination form in our nomination pack:
download Carbon Co-op Committee Member Nomination Pack
6.00pm – registration, networking and complimentary light refreshments
6.30pm – small group discussions
- My Home Energy Planner
Progress on open source development of our whole house assessment assessment and decision making tool and how you can benefit
- How can we help you? Advice, information and advocacy
Open Green Homes weekends, bus tours, seminars, Carbon Co-op socials, training programmes – reflecting on Carbon Co-op’s outreach activities
- Community Green Deal whole house retrofit project
An update on the whole house retrofit programme including interim learning, householders’ reflections and an update on technical performance
- Community Smart Grids
Carbon Co-op’s latest project centres on how open source smart meters might be used by householders working together to reduce carbon emissions and make better use of energy.
7.30pm-8.30pm – AGM
- Members present and apologies
- Minutes of last meeting
- Report on the year & Future Plans
- Presentation of accounts 2014/2015
- Election of accountants
- Board Election
- Drinks and networking on Common Bar, 39-41 Edge Street, Manchester
- Download Carbon Co-op AGM 2015 agenda
- Downlad Carbon Co-op AGM 2014 minutes
- Download Carbon Co-op Accounts 2014/5
- Download Carbon Co-op Committee Member Nomination Pack
The event is accessible for the mobility impaired and wheel chair users.