What a surprise. Here’s the raw data of the FOIA.
Dear Mr Hudson
Re: – Request for Information – Freedom of information request – carbon literacy training – reference number PEO/AJVD7H
Thank you for your request for information, which was received by Manchester City Council on 23rd February 2017 and has been considered under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA).
I set out below your request for information:
Thank you for your response to my FoIA on the carbon literacy status of councillors and senior officers, Reference No: PEO/AJ4MCU
I am shocked and confused that no councillors or members of the Strategic Management Team have had any change in their carbon literacy status. This seems to make the statement on 3 January 2017 by the Executive Member for the Environment, Cllr Rosa Battle, that she would be taking personal leadership of the carbon literacy training, somewhat, well, confusing. I know understand better why she declined to set any targets for dates by which all councillors would have undertaken training.
Therefore I am requesting:
1. A list of all councillors whose status of carbon literacy status has changed between 31 January and 23 February 2017 and HOW it has changed. (completed, face to face only, online only, neither). (Please do not bother telling me training is in progress’ since I do not understand what that means.
There has been no change in status during this period. The next scheduled face-to-face training session for members is the 28th March 2017 as per our recent response to PEO/AJ4MCU.
2. All members of the Senior Management Team (or Strategic Management Team, whatever it’s called these days) and THEIR carbon literacy status changes between 31 January and 23 February 2017
There has been no change in status during this period.
3. the dates of all carbon literacy training sessions for councillors that have taken place between 31 January and 23 February 2017 , including the names of the attendees at each session
No training sessions have taken place during this period. The next scheduled face-to-face training session for members is the 28th March 2017 as per our recent response to PEO/AJ4MCU.
4. the dates of carbon literacy training between 31 January and 23 February 2017 that was scheduled but then cancelled, the reasons sessions were cancelled and the amount of notice given to those people who had expressed an interest in attending.
No training sessions have taken been scheduled or cancelled during this period.
5. the cost – in staff hours and (therefore) monetary terms incurred in answering this FoIA.
30 minutes of staff time.
A FOIA for the period 24 February to 28 March has been submitted. Watch this space.