The charity “Action for Sustainable Living” has got the contract to provide secretariat functions to the “Steering Group” (paid for by… Manchester City Council).
- Clerking Steering Group meetings (5 per year),
- Producing the 2013/14 Forward Plan of meetings,
- Providing support to the Governance and Funding, and Communications sub groups,
- Organising the MACF Annual Conference in March 2014 (including securing funding/sponsorship),
- Managing the 2013/14 Steering Group election process
- Maintain and update the MACF website
- Maintain the events and conferences forward plan
- Secure funding to support the activities of the Steering Group,
- Maintain and develop the MACF mailing list.
Let’s start simple with two questions;
a) what do you understand by the bullet point “Managing the 2013/14 Steering Group election process?” Could you unpack that for us please? When will elections be held? For what roles? How?
b) what do you think of Groundwork’s legacy with “maintaining and updating the MACF website” – given that as of July 25th 2013 the “events page” refers to upcoming events in August… 2012. Will you be doing better?