GMCVO is hosting an event to support the announcement of the Sustainable Urban Development (SUD) call in Greater Manchester as part of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) programme.
Date: Tuesday 1st August 2017
Time: 09:30 – 12:30
Venue: Conference Hall, St.Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester M12 6FZ
EVENT REGISTRATION PAGE
The event will:
- introduce VCSE organisations to the SUD call;
- review the key elements of the programme and key considerations for applicants;
- link to initial project proposals and how SUD fits with wider Greater Manchester initiatives.
Speakers from GM Combined Authority will be in attedendance and taking your questions about SUD and opportunities for VCSE organisations to contribute towards projects.
Also, the event will be an opportunity for attendees to review existing SUD proposals and explore ways to contribute to existing ideas and build their own proposals for consideration.
This call should be of particular interest to organisations that work in the following environments and sectors:
Community buildings and spaces / Energy generation and or storage / residential buildings / social landlords / construction (to name a few).
If you are interested in the event we advise that you review announcements that GMCVO have made about SUD so that you can make the most out of the sessions on 01/08/17:
- Overview of SUD call (first call advertised under “ERDF”);
- SUD launch event held by GMCA in June 2017;
- Information from GMCVO briefing held on 22nd March 2017.
If you have any questions about the SUD call or our event to support the announcement of SUD please contact Louis Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 277 1032).