Summary of Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager position will have a varied role with plenty to excite and challenge. You will take an active role in supporting the delivery of marketing activity across the company, reporting to Anthesis Global Head of Marketing. Work will involve supporting the development of content, implementation of marketing campaigns, implementing marketing strategies, coordinating the dissemination of press releases and related materials to press and media contacts and supporting web and social media outreach. The job is full of variety, and you will need to be able to turn your hand to a range of tasks across many jurisdictions.
- Support the execution of the company’s marketing strategy, responding to Global Head of Marketing’s requirements and working with Business Development (BD) teams and regional management teams in the global business
- Work with the business to develop and execute on content
- Support sales-orientated promotional campaigns
- Support in the management of company social media channels, measure and record impact
- Support in the management of the company website through creating high quality content and management of the CMS
- Support the release of PR and related content
- Attend and support networking events
- Support the preparation of bids
- Support client projects where there is a requirement for marketing/comms input.
- Understanding and experience in the use of a range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with copywriting experience and strong attention to detail
- Graphics and infographics production skills and experience of using software packages such as InDesign
- An understanding of website content management systems and how to post and manage content on a daily basis
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to work with the Head of Marketing to prioritise tasks and assignments
- Able to support co-creation and briefings to artwork and related designers and software/web design engineers
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills
- Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to a dynamic, fast moving and changing work environment
- Work well with a wide range of people on a global basis
You are likely to have at least 3 years of experience in a marketing role in a B2B environment, knowledge and or experience about the sustainability sector is not a prerequisite but would be helpful.
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter to UKCareers@anthesisgroup.com.
Summary of role: Anthesis, a fast-growing sustainability and technology consultancy, is looking for a skilled Python / Django developer to join our UK software team (in), working on ground-breaking software based on scalable, open source technology for a range of interesting clients.
Your technical skills
- Degree-educated (computing, mathematics, engineering or physical sciences preferred) or equivalent experience
- Strong Python / Django skills
- Familiarity with SQL databases, particularly MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with version control systems (ideally with git)
- Good knowledge of web development basics: HTML, CSS, accessibility, responsive design
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team
- GNU/Linux systems administration
- PHP / Moodle development skills
- Familiarity with numerical analysis/data modelling
- User interface & user experience design skills
- Experience working in the environmental sustainability sector
- Understanding of Agile project management
Your personal attributes
- Passion for and commitment to improving sustainability
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Attention to quality and detail
- Organisation and efficiency
- Good spoken and written communication
- Proven ability to perform well in dynamic situations
Design & implementation:
- Support analysts and project directors in translating client requirements into clear and concise functional, user and technical specifications for new software
- Plan and execute delivery of bespoke software, keeping project managers and directors well-informed about project progress
- Maintain high quality documentation systems covering all aspects of the software development and maintenance
Product and service development:
- Apply previous experience and/or creative thinking to add value to the new product development process
- Help create dynamic products with exceptional intuitiveness and ease of use
- Support the Team Leader and Directors as required in the effective delivery of the overall Anthesis strategy
- Play a full part in the Anthesis team including supporting colleagues in all areas of the business
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter to UKCareers@anthesisgroup.com. All applications must address the above listed skills and experience requirements. Successful applicants will be invited to interview at our Oxford or London offices.
Anthesis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. No recruitment agencies, please.