Register here (free)
NB Venue change – now at the Salutation Pub, same time and date.
CEC’s is an international event platform and network of Circular Economy professionals.
The club exists to spur collaboration by connecting professionals, because together we can make a bigger impact. Members are located all over the world and meet periodically through local CEC events, to network, collaborate and share knowledge.
CEC Manchester has the support of the GM Combined Waste and Recycling Authority, it provides an ideal opportunity for you to show case your Circular Economy initiatives and to gain support from other professionals to drive forward further innovation for the City.
CEC – Manchester – CE Mapping Event – Monday 5th February 6-8pm – Hosted by Real Junk Food
This Circular Economy Club event will expand your knowledge around circular initiatives taking place in Manchester. It is also an opportunity to socialise with other Circular Economy professionals and work on future projects.
During the session, you will work in teams to identify circular initiatives happening in Manchester, across different sectors and types of organisations.
At the end of the collaborative session, you will get a clear idea of the state of the Circular Economy in Manchester. You will also have the chance to learn about what other peers are doing worldwide, as CEC will share the outcomes of all sessions happening globally, online for free.
Manchester Workshop Objectives 5th February
- Identify all circular initiatives in Manchester by public sector, SME’s and start-ups
- Identify their needs (where do they need info or help to be better)
- Flag cross industry connection needs
Follow up Mapping Event – CEC Manchester (date tbc)
- Workshop the needs of the initiatives identified, and the broader thematic groups, to be more circular
- Show case exemplar initiatives at the following CEC Manchester event
We are inviting people to attend this workshop by invitation only and you can register here.
Who is the event for?
- Any local organisations
- Architects, Designers, Engineers and Makers
- Established companies and Start-ups in the energy sector, agriculture, construction, textiles/fashion, electronics, renewable energies, etc
- Consultants, Business leaders and Strategists
- Education professionals and Researchers
- NGOs and professional associations
- Supporters of the Circular Economy
If you cannot make the event on Monday 5th Feb, then feel free to contact me to let me know what Circular Economy activities you’re involved in. Also look out for the next CEC Manchester Event.
Amanda Reid – Email:email@example.com
- FREE event with drinks
Dress code: Casual
- Organiser: Amanda Reid https://www.circulareconomyclub.com/cec-manchester-amanda-reid/
Venue: Real Junk Food – 85 Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6EQ
- FREE event with drinks
- Disabled access is available please enquire for details