There’s lots of interviews appearing on the site. Below is a list of recent ones, broken down into academics, activists and youth activists, with the dates they first appeared.
If you still haven’t found what you’re looking for, then use the search function on the right hand menu. If you STILL can’t find it, email email@example.com
Are there people MCFly should interview? What questions? Suggest via the email above!
Updated 7 April 2019
- Rebecca Willis – about politicians and #climate change
- Harriet Thew – Youth participation in international #climate negotiations
- Stuart Capstick – Interview with an academic: Stuart Capstick #climate #engagement researcher
- Emma Reynolds- @kidlit4climate – who, what, how you can get involved #YouthStrike4Climate #climate
- Andrew Dana Hudson – Interview: Andrew Dana Hudson and #climate artwork #solarpunk
- Calum – The danger of “Activist Vuvuzela”. Interview on #climate, #ExtinctionRebellion and much else
Todd Holden’s answer to your question on Steady State Economy showed his total lack of reality. Stating that adopting a ‘Prosperity without Growth’ would bring about ‘without a lot of social inequality’. What do we have now, if it is not massive social inequality, which is getting worse.